Shri Mahatma Gandhi Letter to Bajaj Family
Gandhiji/Gitaji wrote on a post-card, to a Bajaj family young boy of ten, who later became CEO of Bajaj Motors of today:
1. Speak little, listen to all, but
2. Do only what is pure/righteous, as per Gitaji
3. Keep diary/account of every minute and perform what comes up at that moment without postponing or dragging.
4. Live like a poor and never be proud of your wealth.
5. Keep account od every penny spent.
6. Abhyas (6:35) of Gitaji must be done with full concentration.
7. In the same manner, physical exercise is a must.
8. Eat sparingly and be vegetarian ( 6:16-7; 17:14-6; 17: 7-10).
9. Write in your daily diary all you did that day.
10. Instead of the sharpness of intellect, the strength of the purity of the heart is much more valuable, so develop that.. In order to develop that it is necessary to do Abhyas of Gitaji, Tulsidaji, Miraji, is essential.
11. Read Bhajanavali as a daily need like food.
12. Pray everyday with your mind and heart in what you pronounce in your prayer.
All this he wrote in Gujarati on a post card, 3″x5″ as economical as he was in every thing in his life.
This is also a message for all of us.